Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

In chronological order...


1.       Spent 10 days in Belize for service-learning project with fellow AWOLers
2.       Took 2nd place trophy with my cast, "The News," at USD Stroller’s Show
3.       Began stint at $Tree, Vermillion as full-time assistant manager
4.       Completed my 8th and final undergraduate semester at The University of South Dakota


5.       Welcomed Josie Joyce, my newest cousin and the 9th Jessop grandchild
6.       Said goodbye to all 4 of my wisdom teeth 
7.       Tube’d down Wisconsin’s Apple River
8.       Jammed with Jack Johnson live in Somerset, Wisconsin
9.       Floated down the the Niobrara River, Nebraska with the Patrick crew
10.   Landed in JAPAN, beginning my year-long exchange at Otaru University of Commerce

No comments:

Post a Comment